Warriors Of The Ocean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sunkit and the med den

2 posters

Go down

sunkit and the med den Empty sunkit and the med den

Post  sunkit Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:54 pm

sunkit was in the med den. she wanted some day this to be her den. but for now she was just a kit. she started to Imagen her in here the herb stocks full and her helping other cats. she already knew some of the herbs. like borage for helping queens milk and helping bring down fever
sunkit
sunkit
Rouge

Character sheet
Health:
sunkit and the med den Left_bar_bleue5/5sunkit and the med den Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Stamina:
sunkit and the med den Left_bar_bleue15/15sunkit and the med den Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

Back to top Go down

sunkit and the med den Empty Re: sunkit and the med den

Post  blade Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:44 pm

Blade had been tresspassing again,noone seemed to notice,mabey because there was no one there."Yes blade likes this no one to attack him,ohh blade can get used to this" he purred.then he saw a kit but he ignored it,"Its not bother ing blade then blade no bother it",he siad.

blade
Kit

Character sheet
Health:
sunkit and the med den Left_bar_bleue100/100sunkit and the med den Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
sunkit and the med den Left_bar_bleue200/200sunkit and the med den Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunkit Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:19 pm

"because i cant see you doesnt mean i cant smell you" she mewed " your lucky a warrior is not here because they would tear you apart. but i stand apart from rivalry."
sunkit
sunkit
Rouge

Character sheet
Health:
sunkit and the med den Left_bar_bleue5/5sunkit and the med den Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Stamina:
sunkit and the med den Left_bar_bleue15/15sunkit and the med den Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down