Warriors Of The Ocean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PainKit/PainEyes

2 posters

Go down

PainKit/PainEyes Empty PainKit/PainEyes

Post  PainShadow Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:37 pm

Cat Name: PainKit

Tom or She-Cat: she-cat

Favorite Warriors Character(s):oneeye,scourge,bluestar,firestar,

Familiarity with the series:very.up to the 2 book in the 3rd series all below i've read bout 3 or 5 times.

Appearance:a tabby,calico Manx,Blue eyes,slim,small,runt,weak,

Personality:strong,brave,strong willed,hard headed,quiet,scared,sweet,lonely,shy,wise(when a warrior.),sly, stealthy,quick,

Origins: Dark clan,Moon clan,

RP Sample (A short paragraph of how you would RP):PeaceKit walked slowly round the nursery longing to go out of the nursery.But her mother PainShadow said that she was to small she didn't want her to get hurt.So she poked her head out the exit.She watched as her brothers battled at each other,She was the runt why was she the one that had to be so small for her age of 1 moon old her older apprintice brothers where called away.She turned to her other brother her litter mate.She thought that was the right word.He where sleeping.She hissed in bordem and thought i will go outside one day.I will!(her mother died later on and her name got changed.)

PainShadow
PainShadow
Rouge

Character sheet
Health:
PainKit/PainEyes Left_bar_bleue80/80PainKit/PainEyes Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Stamina:
PainKit/PainEyes Left_bar_bleue250/250PainKit/PainEyes Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Back to top Go down

PainKit/PainEyes Empty Re: PainKit/PainEyes

Post  Lightningstar Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:44 pm

Approved
Lightningstar
Lightningstar
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
PainKit/PainEyes Left_bar_bleue120/120PainKit/PainEyes Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Stamina:
PainKit/PainEyes Left_bar_bleue300/300PainKit/PainEyes Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

https://wcoo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down