Warriors Of The Ocean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flamewind "fur" Iceclan MCA!!!

Go down

Flamewind "fur" Iceclan MCA!!! Empty Flamewind "fur" Iceclan MCA!!!

Post  Flamewind Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:32 pm

Cat Name: Flamewind
Clan: IceClan
Site Activeness: I just became a member today so still tryin' to get involved. I have done pretty good- already a member of a clan(an i love you guys to my clanmates, cuz ya rock!)!
Why I Would Like This Rank: Because it's different than being a warrior. I can't wait to serve my clan, but I want to do it in a different way than everybody else. You know that randomness is fun, cool, and totally in right now. You also know how good it feels to make others happy and you get to do that all the time as a medicine cat, instead of just scratching random cats and getting scratched back(no offense to being a warrior)!
What I Would Do At This Rank: My mission as the MCA is to get more warriors to go to the elder's den before StarClan, because I know how feels to lose a loved one. That is a very long story that I am not willing to break down into details right now. My point is, I would make it more personal than just memorizing all the herbs(which I still promise to do!).
What I Know About This Rank: Some alternatives to poppy seeds for getting cats to sleep is a bramble twig chewed to a fine syrup or thyme leaves. Yew and juniper are counterpoisons, and tansy will give a pregnant queen miscarriages if eaten during pregnancy. Deadly Nightshade (another name for deathberries) are poisonious if eaten or applied to open sores, but will heal sore spots, and comfrey poultices help heal broken bones. Catnip or catmint heals kitcough, whitecough, and greencough, and cobweb stops bleeding. Trust me, I know lots more, but it'll just bore you to tears.
Why I Deserve This Rank: I am a hard worker who loves what she does, and I am ambitious. I will never give up on a dying warrior and I will listen to my mentor. If you select me as IceClan's MCA, I will prove myself right by making IceClan have the most healthy members.
Favorite Medicine Cats from the Series: Yellowfang(Thunder), Cinderpelt(Thunder), Littlecloud(Shadow), Leafpool(Thunder), Mothwing(River), Jayfeather(Thunder), and Flametail(Shadow).
Thank you for your consideration in my becoming of IceClan's future medicine cat apprentice. Please send feedback soon!

Flamewind
Rouge

Back to top Go down